ANNOUNCING THE “NO TRADER JOE'S IN HAWAI'I? NO PROBLEM! SHOPPING SERVICE”


Holiday Aloha 2018
~ A selection of Gifts from Trader Joe's ~
(If you'd like to send every item in this photo, please let me know!)

No Trader Joe's in Hawai'i? No problem! I’ve created a new personal shopping service to help those of you from the mainland satisfy your TJ's cravings, and for anyone looking for fun and delicious holiday gifts...especially for the foodies amongst you! Place your *$20 or more Trader Joe's “daily favorites” or, holiday order with me and for a nominal fee I'll take care of the rest! 

Make your own list, or send me an amount to go shopping with starting at $20.00! All items will be securely packed and will also include a gift card enclosure.  

A total budget of $50 will be plenty to send via USPS, 
one nicely packaged gift of goodies from Trader Joe's!

From Christmas 2016, Trader Joe's to O'ahu!

Go in as a group and make one bulk order, or order individually.  If you are not familiar with Trader Joe's, click here (full disclosure, I do not work for Trader Joe's). What I'll do: Recommend fun holiday *gifts for your family, friends, or self, comprised of: Coffees, cookies, chocolates, bath and beauty items, nuts, spices and seasonings, teas, honey, biscuits, scones, pancake mixes, cake and muffin mixes, dried fruits, nuts, aromatic and unscented candles, dog and cat treats, granola's, seasonal goodies (while supplies last) and much more! 


Give me your budget, I'll send you back a "menu" to approve and we can go from there! 

MY FAVORITES! If you are new to the delicious, aromatic, crave worthy world of Trader Joe’s, I’ve put together a list of my favorites and am happy to share it!

Contact me now to place your order, through Thursday, December 20, 2018 and a few days after December 26th in time for NYE! 

My *fee is 25% of the total amount, including postage and packaging. I ship flat rate USPS, but if you'd like me to ship your package FedEx or another carrier, please let me know in advance.

To get started and for more information, please contact me at: 2peaceonearthnow@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and shopping for you and your loved ones and send
Season's Best to all!

🌺❤🌺

Mahalo nui loa,
Shawni Groves

*Prices and availability subject to change
25% fee covers: paypal fees, mileage and elfing

Comments